Tuesday 11 August 2015

95% there!.. I think

Hello! Been a while since the last post but that's mainly due to MONEY! I have just bought and fitted the rather expensive 12v electronic ignition conversion kit! Which I'm very pleased with it was easy to fit and all I need to do now is time the engine up and put some fuel in and get her fired up!


Other little bits I've done are things like setting up the gear linkages and cables, fitting the toolbox and fuel tank and all the little fiddly bits that go with them such as all the rubber stops around the tank, a new choke cable and lever plus the fuel cut off lever and fuel line with a filter. 


Next time I hope to have the engine running, seats finalised and fitted. Olivia is currently restoring the leather seat covers they are gonna look nice! I also hope to have all the lighting in and switches working. So we are nearly there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment